Baptisms are celebrated following the Sunday 9am Mass at Holy Cross Church, Kippa Ring for those who reside in the Holy Cross Parish, Redcliffe City.
If you are a parishioner and would like your Child/Children Baptised please contact the Parish Office to register for this Baptismal Preparation Meeting and to get information regarding requirement to proceed.
Requirements to CONFIRM YOUR CHILD’S BAPTISM –
Please note now is the time to ensure you have a copy of:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate.
- One or both Parent’s Catholic Baptism Certificate.
- Confirmation Certificate of at least one Catholic Godparent.
- Baptism Certificate all other Sponsor’s (Godparent) and Baptised Witness’s.
**These documents are a requirement to proceed. **
To confirm your child/children’s Baptism date you must finalise all administration requirements. ie:
- A fee of $80 (cash payment) per child is payable to the Parish Office.
- Enrolment Form must be returned to the Parish Office with the signature of both biological parents or court orders attached.
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and all Baptism/Confirmation Certificates as noted above.